Football season is upon us! That means it's time to whip up some snacks for those fantasy football drafts and pre-season games. We used our Mexi-Cajun Fish Fry from our August box to make some fried finger foods for geaux time!
1 cup Mexi-Cajun Fish Fry
3 Green Tomatoes Sliced 1/2" Thick
1/2 cup of Flour
2 eggs beaten
Avocado oil or canola oil
1. Salt tomato slices.
2. Heat oil in pan on medium high heat.
3. Mix the flour and Mexi-Cajun Fish Fry in a bowl.
4. Dredge the sliced tomatoes in egg then coat in in Mexi-Cajun flour mixture.
5. Place a batch of the tomatoes in the pan to fry. Fry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes and then flip and continue frying for and extra 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove the tomatoes from the oil with tongs and place on paper towels to soak up excess oil. Place in oven at 200ºF to keep warm until ready to serve.
Mix 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing with 2tbs of Tabasco Pepper Sauce. Adjust the amount of Tabasco sauce to taste.
Comments will be approved before showing up.