The Cajun Spoon's authentic Louisiana cuisine can now be made in your own home in 30 minutes or less! Our dry mixes are blended with the freshest ingredients with no MSG or artificial flavors, ensuring top quality easy-made meals for all to enjoy. Let us make your next dinner a success!
Stove top Instructons:
1. Brown chicken and sausage.
2. Mix 2 1/2 cups of water and 2 tbsp. vegetable
oil in a 3 qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil and
stir in the cajun spoon jambalaya mix and
meat of your choice.
3. Return to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
Let simmer for about 25 minutes.
· Remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
1. MIX 2 1/2 cups hot water, Rice Mix, meat of your choice* and 2 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil in 3-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
*Add cooked shrimp during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.