The Cajun Spoon's authentic Louisiana cuisine can now be made in your own home in 30 minutes or less! Our dry mixes are blended with the freshest ingredients with no MSG or artificial flavors, ensuring top quality easy-made meals for all to enjoy. Let us make your next dinner a success!
Stove top Instructons:
1. Brown chicken and sausage.
2. Mix 2 1/2 cups of water and 2 tbsp. vegetable
oil in a 3 qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil and
stir in the cajun spoon jambalaya mix and
meat of your choice.
3. Return to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
Let simmer for about 25 minutes.
· Remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
1. MIX 2 1/2 cups hot water, Rice Mix, meat of your choice* and 2 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil in 3-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
*Add cooked shrimp during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
I love the Shrimp and Corn Bisque, made it for friends the other night and they thought it was great!
Just tried the jambalaya mix! It was great! But SO easy to make. Of course, I did cheat and use the remains of a Rotisserie Chicken from Sams and some leftover sausage I had grilled the previous day. Just cut up the meat and added it to the water and Cajun Spoon Jambalaya Mix and in 25 minutes dinner was ready!
I made your jambalaya this evening for my very very picky significant other. I added onions, celery, peppers, garlic and a can of crushed tomatoes. Love this...quick and easy and he thought I slaved all day! Definitely a new staple in our home. Thank you!
I found myself without a dinner plan midweek and had a short amount of time to pull a nutritious and tasty meal together for my family. Cajun Crate to the rescue! I used the directions on the box, and added in smoked turkey sausage, sliced okra and a can of shoepeg corn. Within 30 minutes, we were sitting down to a feast, complete with cornbread and sweet tea! There was not a drop left! Will definitely be getting more!